This is one of my absolute favorite dips. It is a Persian cucumber mint dip (similar to tzatziki) that takes only 5 minutes to make! I love using this for sandwiches, alongside chicken skewers or rice, or for dipping vegetables.
- 1/2 English Cucumber, or 2 Persian cucumbers, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried mint leaves
- 2 cups plain yogurt (I like using whole, not reduced or low fat)
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pepper
- Whole mint leaves to garnish
- Combine cucumber, mint, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix.
- Add yogurt.
- Toss until spices are evenly distributed.
- Chill in refrigerator until 10 minutes before serving. Tastes great with warm pita bread, or alongside chicken skewers.